Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happy Saturday friends! I woke up feeling down this morning and it would be so easy for me to sit here and list all of my woes so instead I’m going to start trying to post three grateful thoughts everyday and I would really love for you to join me so that we can focus on all of the good and the blessings in this life. I would love for you to either to comment below with your three or share this post in your stories with your three while inviting others to do the same! They can be big, small, silly or serious.... Without further ado... 💕 1)Waffles on a Saturday morning 2)Disney channel throwbacks on Disney + 3)I’m so grateful for sunshine and beautiful weather. That we can enjoy outside even while maintaining social distance. . . . . . . . . . . . . #themullinsphotoco #wedding #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingplanning #weddinginsperation #weddingideas #engaged #engagedlife #theknot #vaweddingphotographer #vawedding #weddingdetails #engagementring #bridetobe #lynchburgphotogryapher #loverly #soloverly #charlottesvilleweddingphotographer #richmondweddingphotographer #dcweddingphotographer #lynchburgweddingphotographer #lynchburgphotographer #weddingcolors #engaged💍 #engagementsession #engaged #photographyeducation


No comments:

Post a Comment