Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Grateful challenge day number .... anyone else forgetting what day of the week it is!? 1) Today I’m grateful for @adamcmullins who keeps things going when I needed to wallow a little 😓 2) I’m grateful for our community group that we get to connect with tonight thanks to the Internet. 3) I’m grateful that the weather looks SO BEAUTIFUL the next couple of days! ✨join be and tell me what you are thankful for today! . . . . . . . . . . . . #themullinsphotoco #wedding #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingplanning #weddinginsperation #weddingideas #engaged #engagedlife #theknot #vaweddingphotographer #vawedding #weddingdetails #engagementring #bridetobe #lynchburgphotogryapher #loverly #soloverly #charlottesvilleweddingphotographer #richmondweddingphotographer #dcweddingphotographer #lynchburgweddingphotographer #lynchburgphotographer #weddingcolors #engaged💍 #engagementsession #engaged #photographyeducation


No comments:

Post a Comment