Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy Tuesday friends! Tuesday and Thursdays are my new favorite days because they are SO productive! All four kids are in school (whoop whoop for 3 year old preschool!) and I’m free to coffee shop hop and edit the day away. Today I worked from 4 different locations (including my car so that’s not so glamorous. Check our insta stories for a BTS of that 😜). I was able to attend our local Tuesdays Together and Adam and I were able to have a brainstorming session (new and exciting and BIG things in the horizon). I finished a wedding and got halfway through an engagement session. Not all days are nearly this productive but I’m going to celebrate them when they come! . . . . . . . . . . . . #themullinsphotoco #wedding #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingplanning #weddinginsperation #weddingideas #engaged #engagedlife #theknot #vaweddingphotographer #vawedding #weddingdetails #engagementring #bridetobe #lynchburgphotogryapher #loverly #soloverly #charlottesvilleweddingphotographer #richmondweddingphotographer #dcweddingphotographer #lynchburgweddingphotographer #lynchburgphotographer #weddingcolors #engaged💍 #engagementsession #engaged #photographyeducation


No comments:

Post a Comment