Thursday, March 21, 2019

Second day of SPRING! It may be pouring rain here in Virginia but just the fact that I know Spring weather is coming is enough to give me all the feels ๐Ÿ’ I’m spending this rainy day inside with all the coffee (currently on my second cup. First cup got cold getting the kids ready for school) and spending the day editing away. I’m in search of a new book or podcast to listen to while I work so drop your favorites below! . . . . . . . . . . . . . #themullinsphotoco #wedding #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingplanning #weddinginsperation #weddingideas #engaged #engagedlife #theknot #vaweddingphotographer #vawedding #weddingdetails #engagementring #bridetobe #lynchburgphotographer #loverly #soloverly #charlottesvilleweddingphotographer #richmondweddingphotographer #dcweddingphotographer #lynchburgweddingphotographer #lynchburgphotographer #weddingcolors #engaged๐Ÿ’ #engagementsession #engaged #photographyeducation #raspberryplainmanor


No comments:

Post a Comment