Monday, September 24, 2018

Raise your hand if you’re a realtor or tag one if you know one :) Love my job. On the weekends I’m able to travel with my wife and photograph gorgeous weddings and during the week I’m riding around Lynchburg photographing beautiful homes. I am a LICENSED drone pilot and I offer virtual 360 tours and video :) I can photograph a home pretty much any day and get the photos to you in 24 hours. #downtownlynchburg #lynchburgva #lynchburgvirginia #ourlynchburg #oldhouselove #househunting #renovation #restoration #oldhouse #historichouse #buylynchburg #downtownlynchburgva #thisoldhouse #woodwork #forsale #woodfloors #deserve2preserve #oldhousecharm #vintage #downtownlynchburgva #apartmenttherapy #rivermont #interiorthursdays #historiclynchburg #listing #realestate #lynchburgrealestate #lynchburgrealtor


No comments:

Post a Comment