Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Celebrating this lady today. It’s her birthday and I’m in Kenya, so if you see her, give her a giant hug for me. The night before I left for Kenya, she was in the ER with one of our kids who had the flu, the following week, everyone got sick, all while I was in 85 degree sunny Kenya ☀️ She’s an amazing woman. Every day I was gone she got all the kids ready in the morning and dropped them off at three different schools. Then she picked them all up, cooked for them, and somehow managed to book two weddings. She’s an amazing wife, business owner, and mom who cares for others more than herself. She will do anything for anyone. One day I hope to be as loving and selfless as she is. Happy birthday @sarahsmullins ❤️ 📷: @lindseyhinkleyphoto


No comments:

Post a Comment